Before Posting Entry
Creating Goods Receipt
Creating Purchase Invoice
Creating Journal Entry
Effect After Posting
Alternative JE Posting for AP
Same way if you want to post inventory for AP then JE postings would be
- For posting the Account should be balanced
- Debit amount should be same as credit amount
- Referring the document should contains proper data with the currency and items and due date and vendor name
Effects After Posting
Profit and Loss Revenue Account
In Balance Sheet
Copyright & Distribution
- All Material here is Copyright Protected.
- The Material enclosed here is strictly meant for Individual or Enterprise addressed
No part of this document should be copied, distributed, disseminated directly or indirectly to any other individual / individuals or enterprise other than the enterprise or individual this is addressed to, without the written permission of Business Pointers Inc, USA
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
- Data contained in this document serves informational purposes only.
- National product specifications may vary.
- These materials are subject to change without notice.
- These materials are provided by Business Pointers Inc, USA and its affiliated companies for informational purposes only, without representation or warranty of any kind, and Business Pointers Inc shall not be liable for errors or omissions with respect to the materials.
- The only warranties for Business Pointers products and services are those that are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services, if any.
- Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty.